Thinking that you might like to brighten up your look? Teeth whitening might be the perfect solution. Having clean, white teeth can help you feel better about your smile and give you more confidence.
The Benefits We Provide
Having clean, bright teeth can influence your ability to win people’s trust and interest. It can also make you appear more youthful and energetic. At Jet Dental, we love to do teeth whitening for our patients!
We provide the highly-rated Glo system teeth whitening onsite dentist, or you can choose a professional take home kit option. You’ll love our prices! They’re drastically discounted compared to a typical dentist office.
Professional teeth whitening in Utah with Jet Dental is a very popular treatment. This procedure is both safe and controlled, with immediate results. While traditional drugstore treatments are not as reliable and can take a while before any noticeable difference appears, our professional treatment is very efficient and much more likely to give you the outcome you hope for. If you opt for the take-home whitening packet, we’ll make sure you know how to use it in order to get the professional results you hope for.
Pros and Con of Drugstore Treatments Vs. Professional Whitening
- Not as effective, more varied results
- Usually require much more time and many more doses before a noticeable change
- No bleaching is a permanent solution – as soon as the procedure ends the teeth begin receiving stains again – however, because drugstore treatments require a number of doses over a time period they can potentially promote more consistently-white teeth
- Over-bleaching can cause enamel erosion and gum sensitivity
- Creates faster, longer-lasting results
- Safest way to take care of your teeth
- Can be more comfortable than take-home treatments
- Easiest way to measure a change and ensure a difference
Make Them White, Keep Them White
Once you get your teeth whitened, there are a few things you should do to make the treatment last. The first thing you’ll want to do is practice good oral hygiene by brushing and flossing your teeth regularly. This will prevent complications from arising and preserve your whitened teeth for as long as possible by keeping plaque and bacteria under control.
Another thing you can do is avoid food and drinks that can stain your teeth. These substances have a strong color that can permanently rub off on your teeth. This staining is especially potent on a freshly-whitened smile. These substances include: Coffee, dark-colored soda, dark-colored tea, red wine, and dark fruit juices.
Considering Teeth Whitening?
If you have more questions, we’ll be happy to consult with you and help you decide if this is the best treatment for you. We want you to be proud of your smile, and we’ll do whatever we can for you. Feel free to message us or call us!